Bren Family

Little people.

Never a dull moment!

I adore this family of four!

Watching them become parents has been fun! They are the sweetest and a great team!

Two under 20 months......I was sweatin' after this one!! Kidding - well not really - I was! But seriously - some of these are just TOTAL classics!

The days are the long and the years fly by! Its so true and I'm so glad we caught this moment for them!

This has got to be one of my all time favorite pictures. There are so many potential captions for this....but really, Andy, you are just loved and the father of two girls under 2! Its a classic and it should be somewhere big in your house. Pretty much sums up this time of life, right?!


And yes, I'm taking your picture again!
Your expression is hysterical!  


And boy does she love her sis....




And she so loves her daddy!



And this little one - holy smokes - so precious! And clearly loved!



These pretty much sum the Bren's up at the moment!
I love these so much!

                






Teeny cries.....



Is this a toddler big sister or what?!?!


 Such curiosity!



Love! The foundation is laid!
















         













I loved my time with you four, per usual.

So grateful for you.

Love,

Auntie Stacy

1 comment:

  1. It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
    1987 Jeep Cherokee AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete